Tuesday 9 April 2024

Recycling Sexual Energy for Health and Long Life on Earth

I remember once listening to Master Chia talking about these billionaire Chinese women who were his clients.

I was thinking “wow all these Chinese women making billions”.

But then I was told, it was their husbands who made the billions.

But then they died because they hadn’t been taking care of their energy and burnt out.

So the wife inherited all his assets and the brutal awareness that she was very much mortal and if she didn’t take care of that, she wouldn’t have much time to enjoy her riches.

Now most of us aren’t heiresses to a billionaire but the same principles apply, both for our enjoyment of life and the responsibilities that we have.

Most therapy can be a bit dull too, even unpleasant, so it’s understandable why people might avoid it.

I know that many people now are catching onto the fact that sexual energy can actually be recycled to heal your body at a cellular level and stall or even reverse ageing.

I suspect that when you read about people in the Bible living 900 years it’s not because the zero is in the wrong place but because in the past there was some kind of process where this energy was being used either naturally or by human effort.

I don’t doubt people did this back in the day but today you’re lucky to live 1/10th of those years. I think many people doubt it though, especially about the power of recycling sexual energy.

I know many people try it, but the problem is that we are so distanced from running on the program that allowed us to transmute the energy, it either doesn’t work or can even even end the person up with physical and mental health issues.

Which is a pretty tragic loss when it seems we have lost touch with one of the most powerful forms of energy that we have.

I was personally living through a lot of ill health, chronic pain and low energy levels until I started to learn to work with energy.

That wasn’t by following an intuition so programmed by social conventions that it was bound to lead me down all kind of cul de sacs to nowhere or worse, but rather through following an ancient formula that allowed me to turn the tables on my ill health and heal the incurable.

THIS THURSDAY IM HOSTING A FREE LIVE MASTERCLASS TO SHARE WITH YOU THAT FORMULA AND HOW YOU CAN START TO ☄️ACCESS YOUR SEXUAL POWER☄️.

💜

No comments:

Post a Comment